Presenting five advantages of homeownership
• You can build equity in your own home — In an apartment or rental property you can’t!
• The interest portion of your mortgage payment may be tax deductible — No portion of a rent payment is tax deductible. (Consult your tax advisor for details.)
• The principal & interest payments of a fixed-rate mortgage never increase — Rent payments almost always increase when your lease is renewed.
• In a single family home, you have more privacy and don’t hear your neighbors as much — In an apartment, you share the walls, floor and/or ceiling.
• You have the freedom to decorate, make improvements and add security features in your own home — In an apartment, you have to live with what the landlord provides.
To learn more, call today and schedule a FREE consultation.